We partner with NHS audiology services in some parts of the UK to provide our hearing aid support service. This service supports people to get the most out of their NHS hearing aids.
How we can help
If we run the service in your area, we may be able to send you new hearing aid batteries and tubing by post.
All of our hearing aid support services can also give you information on:
- how to look after and clean your hearing aids
- what to try if you are having a problem with your hearing aids
- hearing loss and the assistive devices and technology that can help
- what other local services and organisations can help.
Where the service is available
- East Riding
- London Borough of Hackney and City of London
- North-east Essex
- All areas of Northern Ireland
- Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Scottish Borders