We partner with NHS audiology services in some parts of the UK to provide our hearing aid support service. This service supports people to get the most out of their NHS hearing aids.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve changed how we’re providing local hearing aid support.
We’re running socially distanced drop-in support sessions in Northern Ireland, and we continue to support hearing aid users across the UK in other ways.
How we can help
If we run the service in your area, we may be able to send you new hearing aid batteries and tubing by post.
All of our hearing aid support services can also give you information on:
- what your audiology service can help with during the coronavirus outbreak
- how to look after and clean your hearing aids
- what to try if you are having a problem with your hearing aids
- hearing loss and the assistive devices and technology that can help
- what other local services and organisations can help.
Where the service is available
Isle of Wight
London boroughs of Hackney, Lewisham and City of London
All areas of Northern Ireland
Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Perth and Kinross