We have set up a British Sign Language (BSL) Information Service to support Deaf people during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
If you need information and support in BSL, get in touch to arrange an appointment for a signed video call.
It is open Monday to Friday.
What we can help with
We can give you information and support on topics such as:
- technology and assistive devices
- hearing loss, tinnitus and deafness
- welfare benefits
- your rights
- support in your area
- the work of RNID.
How to book a BSL video call
The form asks you to:
- request a date and time for the call
- give your contact details such as your email address
- let us know whether you would like to use Zoom, WhatsApp, FaceTime, or Microsoft Teams
- let us know what information you are looking for.
One of our Information Officers will email you within one working day to confirm your booking and the time of your call.
They will also send you information on how to join the video call.
If you need a text service
If you would prefer to use a text service, you can contact our Information Line through:
- Text message
- 0780 000 0360
- Relay UK
- 18001 then 0808 808 0123
- 0808 808 9000
- Live chat on our website