We’ve partnered with SignLive, an online British Sign Language (BSL) interpreting service, to offer a BSL Information Service.
The BSL Information Service is open Monday to Friday 9am–5pm.
What we can help with
We can give you information and support on topics such as:
- technology and assistive devices
- hearing loss, tinnitus and deafness
- welfare benefits
- your rights
- support in your area
- the work of RNID.
How to use SignLive
SignLive is free to use. You can either use SignLive on a web browser or download the SignLive app for Android or iOS.
You have to create an account the first time you use SignLive. This will keep your account secure and allow SignLive staff to call you back if they need to.
What you need to do
- Visit the SignLive website or download the SignLive app for Android or the SignLive app for iOS
- Sign in or create an account
- Select RNID from the community directory
- You’ll be connected to an interpreter who will relay the call through to a member of the RNID Information Line team.
If you have any problems using SignLive, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a text service
If you would prefer to use a text service, you can contact our Information Line through:
- Text message
- 0780 000 0360
- Relay UK
- 18001 then 0808 808 0123
- 0808 808 9000
- Live chat on our website