We’ve partnered with SignLive, an online British Sign Language (BSL) interpreting service, to offer a BSL Information Service.
The BSL Information Service is available 8:30am to 5pm. Monday to Friday.
What we can help with
We can give you information and support on topics such as:
- technology and assistive devices
- hearing loss, tinnitus and deafness
- welfare benefits
- your rights
- support in your area
- the work of RNID.
How to use SignLive
SignLive is free to use. You can either use SignLive on a web browser or download the SignLive app for Android or iOS.
You have to create an account the first time you use SignLive. This will keep your account secure and allow SignLive staff to call you back if they need to.
What you need to do
- Visit the SignLive website or download the SignLive app for Android or the SignLive app for iOS
- Sign in or create an account
- Select RNID from the community directory
- You’ll be connected to an interpreter who will relay the call through to a member of the RNID team.
If you have any problems using SignLive, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need more information, you can contact us. We’re here to help.