Our local services across the UK can give you information about the products and equipment that can help you to manage your hearing loss or tinnitus effectively.
In some areas of England and Scotland, we also run sensory services, which can recommend and provide equipment.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve paused our face-to-face services, but our team are still here to help remotely if you have any questions about products.
How we can help
- give you information on hearing loss or tinnitus and the products that can help
- explain how different products work, so you know if they are helpful
- remotely troubleshoot equipment
- let you know about other local services that may be able to support you with equipment, including the fire service, social services and community groups.
All of our hearing aid support services can also provide information on products that can help with hearing loss or tinnitus.
In some areas of England and Scotland, we provide sensory services for people with hearing loss, sight loss or dual sensory loss. We run these services in partnership with local authorities and commissioning groups.
If we run a service in your area, we can:
- carry out an assessment to find out what equipment and products you might benefit from
- recommend and provide equipment to help you to keep your independence, reduce your risk of isolation and keep you safe at home
- explain equipment
- give you information and let you know about other helpful services.
In England, we have sensory services in:
- Isle of Wight
- Waltham Forest
In Scotland, we run a sensory service in Perth and Kinross.