If you’ve been diagnosed with hearing loss, hearing aids could help you to hear better and communicate more confidently.
Benefits of hearing aids
Hearing aids come in different shapes and sizes, but all work in a similar way. They use microphones to pick up noises and adjust the sounds digitally.
Your hearing aids will be specially programmed to match the results of your hearing test.
Hearing aids can:
- make quieter sounds easier to hear
- make loud sounds more comfortable
- make conversations easier
- help you hear on the phone
- help you enjoy music, TV and the radio
- reduce general background noises.
If you use hearing aids, see our information to support you during the coronavirus pandemic:
If you need help with your hearing aids, visit get support online. It’s our service with tailored information for people who think they may have hearing loss, are thinking about getting hearing aids or have hearing aids and want to get the most out of them.