We run local tinnitus support services in Northern Ireland and south-east England.
If you live in other areas of the UK and need tinnitus information and support, please contact our national Tinnitus Helpline.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve paused our face-to-face appointments, but local advisers are still here to help remotely if you have any questions about tinnitus.
How we can help
In Northern Ireland
If you have tinnitus that is starting to affect your day-to-day life, we can help with:
- confidential, one-to-one emotional support
- information on tinnitus causes and therapies
- tips for dealing with stress and anxiety related to tinnitus
- tinnitus management strategies
- tinnitus awareness and management courses
- finding more help local to you.
Upcoming webinars in Northern Ireland
Three 90-minute workshops covering tinnitus management techniques and coping strategies.
- 7-8.30pm Tuesday 19 January, Tuesday 26 January and Tuesday 2 February, or
- 2.30-4pm Wednesday 20 January, Wednesday 27 January and Wednesday 3 February.
Participants are asked to attend all three sessions. To find out more or to register, email email@example.com or phone 07951 709923.
In south-east England
Our tinnitus support group can help with:
- advice, information and peer support on how to manage tinnitus
- information on local support services available.