Free one-to-one support to help you manage tinnitus effectively.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve paused our face-to-face appointments, but local advisers are still here to help remotely if you have any questions about tinnitus.
This service is for people in Northern Ireland only. If you live in England, Northern Ireland or Wales, contact our Tinnitus Helpline.
How we can help
Tinnitus is a medical term to describe the perception of noise either in one ear, both ears, or in the head. If you have tinnitus and it is starting to affect your day-to-day life, we can help with:
- confidential emotional support
- information on tinnitus causes and therapies
- tips for dealing with stress and anxiety related to tinnitus
- tinnitus management strategies
- tinnitus awareness and management courses
- finding more help local to you.
See our online information