Run this scenic route through 4 of London’s most spectacular Royal Parks and take in some of the best views the city has to offer.
With closed roads and a flat course, this half marathon is perfect whether you’re a seasoned runner or thinking of taking on your first half marathon.
- Sunday 9 October 2022
- Hyde Park, London
How to run for RNID
There’s no registration fee to pay but we ask that you raise £400 minimum sponsorship for RNID.
We’ll be on hand to give you lots of hint and tips on how to reach your target. Just fill in this short form and we’ll be in touch soon with next steps.
Why you should join #TeamRNID
By joining #TeamRNID, you’ll help us change the lives of the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf or have hearing loss and the 7 million who have tinnitus.
The money you raise will help us campaign for an inclusive society, connect people to practical advice and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
We’ll provide you with:
- become part of our online community, joining your new teammates across the UK and across the globe
- a welcome pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training
- regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is achieving at RNID
- a dedicated member of the Events Team will be on hand to support you from start to finish
- an RNID running vest
- access to our post-race reception for you and your friends
- and, of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause.
“I don’t think I could have exceeded my target the way I did without the help and support of RNID’s amazing events and fundraising team.”Jess, marathon runner
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.