Read our terms and conditions if you’re taking part in an event for RNID, so you feel confident about every aspect of your activity.
- In return for a secured place on an RNID event, you are required to pay RNID a non-refundable registration fee (where applicable), and commit to raising a further minimum amount of sponsorship as highlighted for the respective event.
- If participating in an overseas challenge, you must make it clear to all prospective sponsors that a certain amount from your sponsorship money goes towards the event costs, and gift aid cannot be claimed from direct family members on overseas trips.
- If you are unable to participate in the event, any individual that has sponsored you will be entitled to a refund of their money upon written request to RNID. You will be a trustee of any funds raised, and should ensure that all donations and sponsorship money from the event is paid to RNID as soon as practicable.
- If you are taking part in a cycling event, you must wear a helmet and be sure your bike is roadworthy prior to the start of the event. You are also personally responsible to insure yourself.
- It is your responsibility to read and comply with all terms and conditions and any recommendations issued by the event organiser.
- All transport, timings and itineraries are subject to change, however we will endeavour to minimise any disruption. All travel to and from events is at the participant’s own expense.
- You must ensure that you are medically fit to participate in your chosen event. You take part in your chosen event at your own risk. RNID will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from participation in any event except where the injury is caused as a result of the negligence of RNID, or of its agents or employees.
- RNID is unable to accept liability for the cancellation of the event for any reason outside of their control.
If you have any questions or need more information, you can contact us. We’re here to help.