This is the UK’s flattest major marathon. If you’re looking for your first marathon or your personal best – this is the one for you.
Runners can even split the 26.2 miles up and complete the race in a team of 2 or 4. The lively crowds will give you that much needed boost and extra motivation.
- 16 April 2023
How to run for RNID
There’s no registration fee to pay but we ask that you raise £500 minimum sponsorship for RNID.
Why you should join #TeamRNID
By joining #TeamRNID, you’ll help us change the lives of the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf or have hearing loss and the 7 million who have tinnitus.
The money you raise will help us campaign for an inclusive society, connect people to practical advice and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
We’ll provide you with:
- become part of our online community, joining your new teammates across the UK and across the globe
- a welcome pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training
- regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is achieving at RNID
- a dedicated member of the Events Team will be on hand to support you from start to finish
- an RNID running vest
- access to our post-race reception for you and your friends
- and, of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause.
“I don’t think I could have exceeded my target the way I did without the help and support of RNID’s amazing events and fundraising team.”Jess, marathon runner
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.