Celebrating a birthday, special event, or someone important to you? Facebook fundraising is an easy way to do it – and every penny you raise will come to us!
The funds you raise could fund life-changing research and provide information and support to people who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus.
How to set up a Facebook fundraiser
It only takes a few minutes to set up. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click ‘Fundraisers’ in the left-hand menu of your main news feed
- Click ‘Select Charity’ – and select ‘RNID’
- Set a target on how much you’d like to raise
- Pick an end date for your fundraiser
- Give your fundraiser a title, such as ‘Laura’s birthday fundraiser for RNID’
- Tell your friends and family why you’ve chosen to support us – the more detail the better!
- Pick a cover photo. You can use one of ours or upload your own
- Click ‘Create’ and invite your friends!
How we’ll support you
Other ways to support RNID
There are plenty of ways you can support the impact we make.