We’re offering our supporters the chance to have a simple Will written or amended for free with the Free Wills Network.
How to write your Will with the Free Wills Network
- Complete our online form.
- If you entered your email address into the form, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We pass your details onto the Free Wills Network.
- The Free Wills Network sends you your Will pack. This includes:
- a step-by-step guide (see inside cover of pack)
- a list of your nearest Network solicitors
- your Confidential Declaration Form. In order for you to claim your free Will, this must be completed and given to the solicitor once your Will is signed.
5. Arrange to either visit a local solicitor’s office, or have a local solicitor visit to write or update your Will.
Due to the current coronavirus outbreak and its impact on organisations across the UK, it may take longer than the usual two weeks to receive your information pack from the Free Wills Network.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Gifts in Wills Manager, David, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3227 6023.