- Salary: £34,000–36,000 per annum
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: Remote, UK based
- Application deadline: 14 August 2022
- Interview Dates: 22 and 23 August 2022
Who we are
We are RNID. Together we’ll make life more inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Our charity has been through a complete transformation, while building on the best of our past. We’ve returned to our former, much-loved name, become wholly remote working, and established a new strategy, focused on reaching the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus.
We are creating a radically different culture which is externally focused, curious, evidence-based, deliberate, agile, and future orientated. Our values are at the heart of what we do.
We strive to be and continue to connected to our communities, insightful and confident in what we do and who we are, curious in everything we do and passionate about our purpose.
This role is important to us and this is where you come in…
You will identify new opportunities for RNID to partner with companies, and support our current partners to grow their relationship with us. You’ll work with teams across the organisation to generate income through partnerships and build connections between prospective partners and our programmes.
You’ll be responsible for helping to find new ways for RNID to work with partners through employee engagement, gift in kind, consultancy services and brand partnerships. We’re at a pivotal time in the development of a new corporate partnerships programme and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to test new ideas and build on current successes.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new prospective corporate partners and make compelling approaches to generate financial support for RNID’s vital work
2. Manage a number of RNID’s current partners, providing an excellent service and making sure each relationship is reaching it’s potential
3. Broaden our range of employee engagement opportunities, including fundraising and volunteering, and support our partners to maximise these opportunities
4. Support the growth of our corporate consultancy workstream, working with our expert audiologists and researchers to manage our consultancy work with companies
5. Support programme leads across the organisation to work with companies who can have an impact in the areas of Employment, Inclusion, Health and Research.
This role is great development opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their fundraising career, or for a candidate with transferable skills looking to move into the sector. You are likely to be an experienced fundraiser but could also be bringing skills from a marketing and communications or B2B relationship management or similar background.
You are experienced in writing persuasively for a range of audiences. You are also a confident communicator, with the ability to lead meetings with senior stakeholders or present to a room full of people.
You are comfortable collaborating across teams, with experience of bringing people together to solve a problem or achieve a goal. You’ll be comfortable working to your own initiative and taking the lead on projects and relationships.
What we can offer you
- 28 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Plus 2 wellbeing days for extra flexibility
- Sickness benefit entitlement from day 1
- Fully remote working with no core hours
- £20 remote working allowance every month
- Three in person whole staff conferences a year
- Pension scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme that provides counselling sessions
- Additional benefits for maternity, paternity and adoption
Our commitment to diversity
We are committed to supporting our staff including making reasonable adjustments. If you require support to apply for or fulfil the requirements of this role, please inform us so we can discuss the options with you.