Contact our Tinnitus Helpline for free, confidential information about tinnitus.
- 0808 808 6666 (freephone)
- Text message
- 07800 000360 (text message only)
- Write to us
- Tinnitus Helpline, RNID, 9 Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6XU
The Tinnitus Helpline is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. We aim to reply to emails and text messages within 1 working day.
How we can help
Our trained Tinnitus Advisors can provide information and support on all issues relating to tinnitus, including:
- what to do if you think you have tinnitus
- what can help you to manage tinnitus, including therapies, products and technology
- how to manage stress and tinnitus
- how to support someone who has tinnitus.
Information in alternative formats
If you need information about tinnitus in Braille, audio or large print, please let us know.
The RNID Tinnitus Helpline is a member of the Helplines Partnership, which is the membership body for organisations that provide helpline services.
To make sure you receive a high standard of customer service, our supervisors sometimes listen in to Tinnitus Helpline calls for training purposes. All our Tinnitus Helpline staff work within our confidentiality policy. If you’re not happy for a supervisor to listen in to your call, please let us know when you phone us.