- Sunday 2 October 2022
Run the historic TCS London Marathon and take part in one of the world’s ultimate athletic experiences.
The 26.2 mile course starts in Blackheath and follows the River Thames past many of the capital’s famous landmarks before the finishing line at The Mall.
How to run for RNID
Run for RNID with a charity place
If you are still looking for a place in the TCS London Marathon 2022, don’t worry! We still have places available for you.
We ask that you pay a £100 registration fee and try and raise £2,000 minimum sponsorship.
We’ll be on hand to give you lots of hint and tips on how to reach your target.
Run for RNID with your ballot place
If you’re lucky enough to get a ballot place – congratulations! We’d love to have you join our team to raise vital funds for deaf people and people with hearing loss and tinnitus.
Simply set up your fundraising page and we’ll be in touch with more information and to welcome you to the team.
Why you should join #TeamRNID
By joining #TeamRNID, you’ll help us change the lives of the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf or have hearing loss.
The money you raise will help us campaign for an inclusive society, connect people to practical advice and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
We’ll provide you with:
- become part of our online community, joining your new teammates across the UK and across the globe
- a welcome pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training
- regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is achieving at RNID
- a dedicated member of the Events Team will be on hand to support you from start to finish
- an RNID running vest
- access to our post-race reception for you and your friends
- and, of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause.
“I don’t think I could have exceeded my target the way I did without the help and support of RNID’s amazing events and fundraising team.”Jess, marathon runner
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.