- 1–30 September 2021
- Virtual (take part anywhere you like – track your walks/runs with Strava from your fundraising page to keep everyone updated on your progress)
- 100 kilometres
The challenge has been set; how far will you go?
Walk or run 100km in the month of September. Participate as a team or complete the challenge on your own – the choice is yours.
How your support will make a difference
The money you raise will help us to continue our work to campaign for an inclusive society, connect people to practical advice and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
- £240 could pay for 40 enquiries to our Information Line to provide impartial information on a range of subjects relating to deaf issues, hearing loss and tinnitus.
- £450 could pay for 90 packs to be sent out to employers giving them all the information they need on employing people with hearing loss.
- £600 could pay for the resources we need to run 20 parliamentary drop ins – speaking directly to MPs about our campaigns.
- £1,040 can help 2 genetic researchers investigate how proteins are involved in healthy hearing, which is vital in searching for new and better treatments for hearing loss.
Together, we’ll make life fully inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
What you’ll get
- a Challenge RNID t-shirt *
- support throughout your challenge with updates, tips and guidance from our personal coach, James, to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how you can reach your target.
- a bespoke Challenge RNID finisher medal.
*While stock lasts and once a participant has reached a fundraising minimum of £30.
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.
Contact our Events Team
If you have any questions, please contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org