Take part in the world’s biggest and bounciest fun run.
This family friendly event is open to those over 5 years old. There are even more obstacles this year and new music zones to keep you motivated. Choose your challenge from one of the 14 locations across the UK.
- Saturday 11 June 2022
How to run for RNID
There’s no registration fee to pay but we ask that you raise a minimum sponsorship of £250 for RNID.
We’ll be on hand to give you lots of hint and tips on how to reach your target. Just fill in this short form and we’ll be in touch soon with next steps.
Why you should join #TeamRNID
By joining #TeamRNID, you’ll help us change the lives of the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf or have hearing loss and the 7 million who have tinnitus.
The money you raise will help us campaign for an inclusive society, connect people to practical advice and pioneer new treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.
We’ll provide you with:
- become part of our online community, joining your new teammates across the UK and across the globe
- a welcome pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training
- regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is achieving at RNID
- a dedicated member of the Events Team will be on hand to support you from start to finish
- an RNID running vest
- access to our post-race reception for you and your friends
- and, of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause.
“I don’t think I could have exceeded my target the way I did without the help and support of RNID’s amazing events and fundraising team.”Jess, marathon runner
Terms and conditions
By signing up to an event with RNID, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.